When it comes to sales success, questions are the answer. “TELLING ISN’T SELLING”. Through the art of questioning, find out what is important to your customers, and then help them achieve it.
The principles and topics taught in this workshop include:
- Understanding the sales process
- The six step sales process
- The power of questioning
- Types of questions
- When and how to question
- Discover, uncover, remove
- Eliminating objections
- Questions are the answer
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Dealing with objections
Workshop registration is $50.00 at the door. Special Early Bird Registration $25.00 for the first 25 individuals that register.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Effective Questioning Technique Workbook
- 2 Weekly Workbook Supplements
- Subscription to the Business Performance Group Weekly Sales Tip.
- Free 10 Minute Consultation with Business to Business Professionals following the workshop:
- Digital Marketing: Rex Kimball, Mirex Marketing
- Marketing, Messaging, Specialist: David Scott Taylor, DST Creative
- Sales Strategy & Development: John Bradshaw, JB Sales Training
Join us for this JB Sales Training Power Sales Live Workshop, April 13, 2016, 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM, at the Mesa Country Inn & Suites.
- Effective Questioning Techniques w/ JB Sales Training
April 13, 2016
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Venue: Country Inn & Suites
Venue Phone: (480) 641-8000
Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located on Power Rd and the US-60 in Mesa, AZ. Surrounding establishments include Osaka Japanese Steakhouse, On The Border Mexican Grill, RT O'Sullivans Sports Grill, and First Bank. Events at this venue are usually held on the main floor in one of the conference rooms. Enter the hotel, go past the front desk to the left and start down the hallway. The room is halfway down the hall on the right.