BUILDING RAPPORT is more than just stating the obvious. It’s the method professional sales people use to develop a feeling of trust in the people with which they work. Never forget that people buy from those people they BELIEVE, LIKE, AND TRUST.
“If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend.” - Abraham Lincoln
Topics and Concepts Taught During this Workshop
- Learn Techniques on Developing Trust
- Appearance, You Say One Thing but Appearance is Stating Something Different.
- Our Most Prized Possession
- The Personal Touch, Everybody has a Story. Learn How to Get Ours to You Theirs
- Listening, More than Just Hearing the Other Person
- Remembering Names
- Becoming a Detective
- Relationships and Friendships, People Don’t Care about You Until They Know How You Care.
- Building Rapport - JB Sales Power Sales Seminars
June 22, 2016
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Country Inn & Suites
Venue Phone: (480) 641-8000
Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located on Power Rd and the US-60 in Mesa, AZ. Surrounding establishments include Osaka Japanese Steakhouse, On The Border Mexican Grill, RT O'Sullivans Sports Grill, and First Bank. Events at this venue are usually held on the main floor in one of the conference rooms. Enter the hotel, go past the front desk to the left and start down the hallway. The room is halfway down the hall on the right.